Wilma Davis leather sheaths for the Nessmuk are IN THE HOUSE!

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Check 'em out, guys:

WilmaDavisSheaths0206-01.jpg

WilmaDavisSheaths0206-02.jpg

(knife slid out partway to show the strap)
WilmaDavisSheaths0206-03.jpg

These have a really nice tone/color to the leather. Rich and supple. And, of course, TOUGH!!

Everybody that is waiting for one....GETS ONE.

Price is $45

I don't know if I'll have any leftovers....:(

If I do, I'll post 'em here.

Thanks!

Dan

Really nice! Now I just need a nessie to go in it...:D Seriously, great work. :thumbup:

Norm

Assuming the Nessmuk I just snagged off of the makers forum doesn't have a sheath, are there any of these left-over?

Yes - I have one set aside for you, jgkelly - it is $45. Let me know. Thanks!

Can-Am Joel - I don't have any with firesteel loops. I am going to order more, though - interested?

Jesse - will get right on it. thanks!

Dan

Dan,

You are working on my 3V Nessmuk... according to the order tracker. I ordered one of those Wilma Davis sheaths with it. I am assuming one of the sheaths you just got in is for my knife. How long would it take to get a sheath from Wilma with the firesteel loop? If it is not too long I would like to change.

Let me know... Joel

Joel - I talked to Wilma - she's saying 4 weeks to completion. I probably won't be ready with these for 2 weeks. So, it would be another 2 weeks after that. If that's ok, let me know.

Dan

Dan,

That will be fine... I will wait for one with the loop. I also need one of the firesteels. Do you have any left? Let me know what the additional cost will be for the looped sheath and firesteel.

Thanks,

Joel

Would she do one of these for a bushcraft? What's the best way to get ahold of her for something like this?

Dan,
As per our trade agreement a while back, I'm in for one. Also, I'm interested in Mr Martin's comment above: Is Wilma willing to do custom orders? Or is she too busy/not wanting to dive too intensely into the sheath making thing? BTW, I should have that knife soon, and will be sending you off the whole order, and your new sleeping bag, by Monday.
Dave

I think she prefers to work in large batches. She has to make a pattern before the sheath - so you end up paying double for just one sheath.

Getting the loop is not going to be a problem.

WA Martin, if you want one similar in style, but for the bushcraft - I have a local leather worker that can fix you up with one. Should be around $40. $50 if you want it tooled. Shoot me an email.

Back