Wilma Davis sheaths for the Nessmuk - "in the works"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Those of you waiting for Wilma Davis sheaths for the Nessmuk are gonna be happy. :D :D :D

I called and talked to Wilma....production has picked back up...and I should have a dozen sheaths in about 3 weeks. :thumbup:

Several of these are already taken...:eek:....but there are a few still available.

Here's a reminder pic:

NessmukLeatherSheaths100140.jpg

(the regular model does not include a firesteel loop - if you want one...better speak up now. :D )

Thanks!

Dan

Yippee!:thumbup: Does that mean the filling will be done around the same time?:D

Dan,
I don't think I need to tell you I'm down for one. I'll skip the firesteel loop. Hope all is well in the Davis household now.
Dave

Good to hear Dan. Hopefully there is one reserved for a 4.25" length Scandi-Nessmuk.:D

dan, i have a nessie on order, id like to change my kydex sheath to one of these with firesteel loop, is that possible?

Dan, does the Nessmuk in Cocobolo knife I just purchased off of the Knife Makers Fixed Blade forum have a sheath? If not, can I get one of these?

Dan, some feedback concerning the firesteel loop for future orders. That was mine in the above pic.

The loop was way too loose. It would be better if Wilma sowed it onto the face of the sheath and tighter, even slightly wet formed oif possible.

Just some feedback.

Gundy... thanks for the feedback... I am glad you said something... it looked large in that pic. Dan, I really like how it was done on the Bushcraft sheath...tight and compact on the side... maybe you could send her one to look at.

Thanks,

Joel

Thanks for the feedback, gundy! :thumbup:

I'll give Wilma a firesteel to test out.

And yes, I'll have firesteels available for $15. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back