Wilson Combat family of companies...

WilsonCombatRep

Wilson Combat is not just the custom 1911, pistolsmithing, and premium handgun component company, which is what they are best known for, but a whole family of top quality tactical and outdoor products. There is the AR--15 line of precision carbines, the Scattergun Technologies Tactical Shotguns, and the parts and accessories to go with each.

Then, there are the knives. The Wilson Tactical line of fine cutlery included both folders and fixed blades, tactical knives and hunters, users and collector grade, handmade and factory built. With the announcement of the Custom Alliance project, there will be exciting new offerings from some of the worlds finest custom makers, commissioned and brought to you by Wilson Combat.

Last, but certainly not least, there is Para-Cord.com, bringing you paracord products and tactical/survival accessories to complement you firearm and cutlery related needs. Demand for para-cord bracelets, lanyards, necklace's, and the gear to go with them has exploded over the past few years, and Para-cord.com is growing to meet the needs of WC customers. Look for exciting new products in this line to continue to expand to meet customers demands.

I'll be posting new product information here in the WC forum, and answering question regarding past, present, and when possible future products from the WC family of companies. I also will take a special interest in any customer service issues, should they arise. So if you guys and gals have any questions, just post them here in the forum;)

Welcome welcome,

I for one am VERY excited to see what you guys come up with next,
I've always been a fan of your firearm lines, and have been very impressed with the collaboration work that you've done thus far.

Then, there are the knives. The Wilson Tactical line of fine cutlery included both folders and fixed blades, tactical knives and hunters, users and collector grade, handmade and factory built. With the announcement of the Custom Alliance project, there will be exciting new offerings from some of the worlds finest custom makers, commissioned and brought to you by Wilson Combat.

Back