Wilson Combat Knives

Anyone own a Wilson Knife? Any info on these? The Everyday light carry looks nice! Dealer? Thankx!!

I have looked at a few of their knives in the past but was always weary to pull the trigger without knowing more about the knives (reviews are to hard to find and at the price of these knives I'd want to hear more feedback)

This is a bump hoping you get some more input.

Yes, I own one, an early Level III. CPM 30v blade, titanium framelock. Seems like a very well made knife, and the folks at Wilson have been extremely accomodating. The knife is smooth in action and finish, the blade deploys quickly and smoothly with a thumbstud, the release on the lock is comfortable. The frame has textured g10 inserts for enhanced grip. The frame has a good shape for a sure grip, with moderate jimping on the top and the lock release. I like the knife, though I do think it is a bit large and "tactical" for EDC. The poket clip is movable for tip up/down carry.

Anyone own a Wilson Knife? Any info on these? The Everyday light carry looks nice! Dealer? Thankx!!

I carry a wilson RRF and love it.Dual thumb studs,flipper,great handle shape that fits my small to medium hands,dual jimping on the blade and reversiable clip.Locks up tight and opens extremly fast with flipper.Fit and finish is top notch , a lot of knife for the money. I went through a few edc knives and this one is the best for me by far. Here are a couple of wilsons you can sweat on , enjoy.:D
wilson001.jpg

wilson002.jpg

wilson003.jpg

wilson004.jpg

Back