Win a Paramilitary Model- New Year’s Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I resolve to read more books. I will not go more than a week after ending one book before begining a new one. There are to many good books out there for me not to be reading one

I hope to find a girlfriend who I can spoil like there's no tomorrow. (or something like that) :D
Also, i hope to pass my exams from the first time, so I can have a 3 month vacation without any worries. I can really use it.

I intend to get back in school to get a second degree and a job I can feel like I'm contributing with.
Happy New Year Everyone.:)
Alan

My resolution is to improve my sharpening abilities, become a better lover, and learn how to mix a good martini!

It's amazing how people are full of good intentions and resolutions for the gain of a paramilitary.
Spyderco against the poverty and the wars around the world... :rolleyes:

2 resolutions:

1) I will finally finish my Bachelors degree. Started in 1986 :rolleyes:

2) In 2005, I got bigger. In 2006, I will get smaller. Rather buy knives than pants!

Thanks for the contest!

My bresolution is to go 2 months without drinking pop, except for my Birthday (January 24th) and and if I go to a movie.

I like the pop... pop is the precious.. oooohhhh the precious!

Perhaps replacing pop with Spyderco would be a healthier addiction? :)

Perhaps reading threads closer would be a better one!

??????????????
This is last years contest that someone bumped back up! I'd hate for someone to have a false hope getting a Para:D

I feel so so FRIGGIN STUPID AND EMBARRASSED, but I hit the submit before I could stop myself. CRAP, no keepem sharp for you!:grumpy:

Amazing, Spyderco proves once again how great they are!

For New Years - I want to get back into/finish my college degree in Land Studies... this would open up new doors for me as a landscaper... I would like to get more involved with my church and finally I would like to try to find much more time to visit family/loved ones who live states away!:thumbup:

Cheers to everyone and happy new years!

-miles

badevilcow said:
Amazing, Spyderco proves once again how great they are!

For New Years - I want to get back into/finish my college degree in Land Studies... this would open up new doors for me as a landscaper... I would like to get more involved with my church and finally I would like to try to find much more time to visit family/loved ones who live states away!:thumbup:

Cheers to everyone and happy new years!

-miles

see Axlis... it's pointless.

but I will reemphasize one more time.

THIS CONTEST ENDED LAST JANUARY

I resolve to do more volunteer work...and to go back in time one year...

Thanks for the opportunity!

Who floated this thread again? Send 'em down the plank!

My New Year's resolution is to track down kgriggs8 and give him a sound head noogie for reviving this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back