Win Fame, Fortune and Valuable Prizes

CF Civilian

My vote for favorite not for everyday use but the reassurance that comes with having her by my side - ;)

I carry my blue Delica. Is there any other?
Blue plain-edge Delica, been in my strong side pocket for at least 14 yrs, if not longer. Have not been able to find any other knife (Spyderco or otherwise ) that works better for me.

The one Spyderco that is always with me is my little blue Ladybug. I carry it attached to my keychain. It sees a surprising amount of use and has probably sold a dozen more to my friends. :)

The other Spydercos that I carry most frequently are my Lum Chinese Folder and my shell-inlaid Native.

--Bob Q

This is too much like stealing, but if you insist. My curved red zytel handled (with black kraton inserts) hawkbill balisong. It is, of course, carried discreetly with a pocket clip.

The Tim Wenger Jr., (plain edge) makes for a knife you can easily wear in a business suit or blue jeans.

You always have enough knife for every day activities. Rust resitant ATS34, easy to wash in the sink.

Big enough to do the job but, not big enough to scare the natives. It is airline legal. When you open it, the lock-up sounds like a bank vault.

Strong enough to cut and cut but light enough to not sag you suit pocket. That being said... we will see how the "gun metal blue" chinese Lum folder looks compared to these same criteria.

Hiya Joyce!

The name POLICE model says it all.
P-leasantly O-riginal, L-ively, I-nvaluable, C-harming and E-ndearing.

Krizzard. out.
"...Whoever kills with the sword must be killed by the sword... "
- The New Testament, Revelation 13 :10

Thanks for the contest. Everyday I have my green ladybug on my keyring. I probably use it atleast 5 times a day cutting boxes open, cutting string, or cleaning my fingernails. My wife carries her pink Cricket everyday and occasionally her pink Delica.
michael :D

I have a stainless rescue that I use all the time at work and at my family's horse ranch.

Back