• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Winkler knives Sayoc RnD Compact; RMJ Tactical Ragnarok

Ruger18

Platinum Member
Hey everyone, the best way to reach me with questions is by email - bowercj@yahoo.com. If you want to buy, please follow your “I’ll take it” with a response to my email for confirmation. Prices listed include price (PayPal F&F only), priority shipping (via USPS), USA only. Shipping will take place on the first business day following the agreed sale. I’m not looking for any trades at this time. Thanks!

1. RMJ Tactical Ragnarok - Black Cerakote finish with black cherry handles, 80CRV2 steel. Mint condition (has not been carried or used). I do not have the original box. $425

IMG_3048.jpgIMG_3049.jpg

2. Winkler Knives RnD Compact Axe - Tribal Maple. Mint condition (has not been carried or used). Comes with the original box, paperwork, and accessories. SOLD

IMG_3045.jpgIMG_3047.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone, the best way to reach me with questions is by email - bowercj@yahoo.com. If you want to buy, please follow your “I’ll take it” with a response to my email for confirmation. Prices listed include price (PayPal F&F only), priority shipping (via USPS), USA only. Shipping will take place on the first business day following the agreed sale. I’m not looking for any trades at this time. Thanks!

1. RMJ Tactical Ragnarok - Black Cerakote finish with black cherry handles, 80CRV2 steel. Mint condition (has not been carried or used). I do not have the original box. $425

IMG_3048.jpgIMG_3049.jpg

2. Winkler Knives RnD Compact Axe - Tribal Maple. Mint condition (has not been carried or used). Comes with the original box, paperwork, and accessories. $790

IMG_3045.jpgIMG_3047.jpg
I'm interested!

IMG_3048.jpgIMG_3049.jpg

2. Winkler Knives RnD Compact Axe - Tribal Maple. Mint condition (has not been carried or used). Comes with the original box, paperwork, and accessories. $790

IMG_3045.jpgIMG_3047.jpg
Hello sent you an email

Is there a better communication method? I'd like to go

IMG_3048.jpgIMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3045.jpgIMG_3047.jpg
Email sent w payment

Back