• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WINNER ANNOUNCED ***1000 Post Give Away***

That is one gorgeous knife! I am in! Thanks for the opportunity! Congratulations on the 1k!

This just shows what a great person you are! I'll throw my name in the hat, I don't have a titanium folder from you yet!

Take care my friend! Thank you!

I'll throw in on this, I do believe I fit into the "silent one" category. That's a beautiful knife, thanks for putting it out there. Whoever the winner is, I believe they'll treasure it. Thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks Alan for the opportunity to win one of your masterpieces, I also fit the "silent" group... thanks again for adding that.

Congrats Alan, please count me in ... I'd love to own one of these beauties again... Congrats on 1000 , and thanks for this opportunity.

Wow! Fantastic-looking knife. Please count me in. Congratulations on 1000 posts :)

Wow what a great knife and thanks for the opportunity---I'm in!!!

Love my "Misery Whip"

Thanks,

Paul

I'm in! Wouldn't want to pass up such a great opportunity to snag another one of your knives!

Thanks for the contest!!!

Back