Winner Announced - ONE DAY GIVEAWAY! Ka-Bar Lake Effect Ice Scraper

7KPXqds.jpg

Cool giveaway!

I'll enter. Got a pic from this past weekend, top of the ridge, 13,010' Loveland, CO. I'm pointing at Mt Sniktau, Mt Grey, and Torres Peak, all part of the Continental Divide. Awesome giveaway, and again thank you for the chance.

cc98fee7ae7fea5022ddd3208d243af7.jpg

Last edited:
How do you post pics?!?
Upload your photos to a free photohosting site, such as Photobucket, Imgur etc, then copy and paste the IMG link provided.

Very generous giveaway Guyon!

Not an entry as it was 82F down here in sunny FL. Good luck to all and stay warm!

No snow or ice here. So no entry either. Good luck to all still caught in winter.

Have always thought this photo I took after a wet snow looked surreal:

018.png

Seriously Warrior? Either you are a brilliant photographer or a master painter. That. Looks. AMAZING! You weren't in Narnia at the time were you? Sorry for the thread drift Vik, just HAD to comment on that art. Congrats on the mega haul of posts and a majorly generous GAW! Onya bud..

Last edited:
Sorry for the thread drift Vik, just HAD to comment on that art. Congrats on the mega haul of posts and a majorly generous GAW! Onya bud..

Why are you apologizing to Vik in MY giveaway? Sheesh, it's like I'm not memorable or something. :D

1401-152442_zpsxji76lwv.jpg

This was early in the year. Second snow in Michigan. :thumbup:
I didn't know kabar made something like that, pretty sweet!. Cool Giveaway.

Day was used loosely as in "I'll pick a winner tomorrow." :p

Okay, it's a wrap! LizaMari, shoot me your address. You're the lucky winner of a Ka-Bar Lake Effect.

rng_zpsnlsdeqnj.png

Congrats! Thanks for the GAW Gunyon, appreciate it.

Seriously Warrior? Either you are a brilliant photographer or a master painter. That. Looks. AMAZING! You weren't in Narnia at the time were you? Sorry for the thread drift Vik, just HAD to comment on that art. Congrats on the mega haul of posts and a majorly generous GAW! Onya bud..

Now that the contest is over, I'll respond. Yes, it is true, I am brilliant, haha. All kidding aside, there was a wet snow, and the wife and I went out in the country to take a few photos. I liked this one best, and manipulated it in the GIMP program. It's not much different than the original, but I did add a "dreamy" effect, where it looks slightly hazy.

Liza the Busse Girl. Just kidding. Love you Liza your a great member to have around here and really mean that. Wouldn't have sent you friend request if not. Like everything you have to say. Looks like you could use this scrapper more than most here. Glad you were the lucky chosen. Come to the Kabar side.:)

JK just so you know MF's. I am a supputer of Liza. and looks like she could use it.

Last edited:
Back