WINNER CHOSEN ---> TM Hunt T-Shirt Up For Grabs

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
A BFC member was kind enough to throw in a brand new TM Hunt t-shirt in a recent transaction.
However, since, as Moose says, I'm half the man I used to be, XL sort of swallows me up.
So, I'll give it away here. Post up an entry, and I'll pick a winner at random. You can enter two ways:

1) Post a pic of your TM Hunt knife. I like the idea of rewarding those who've supported Todd.

OR

2) Write an entertaining 5/7/5 haiku (5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables) about Todd Hunt or TM Hunt knives. If you can't count syllables, just buy a knife from Todd.

8F8E5906-858A-425C-8147-8472B822C4E8_zpsrb3l45o1.jpg

Note: You no longer have to be size XL.

Haha, just to add to the fun and get more people involved. If someone needs a size of shirt other than XL. I got you covered Guyon..........carry on gentlemen.

Last edited:
It ain't hard people...

Where is the cold beer?
It is no longer at Todd's.
Murph just left the shop.

An Ode to your boner blades;

A Boner Handle
Is Extremely Beautiful
Todd does awesome work.

:thumbup:

Only in for the fun of it...I got one coming to me, so give it to someone who doesn't have one

Here's my Yuma
20140607_183113_zpslp9ulffp.jpg

AND here's my attempt at poetry

I got a Yuma
Now I want all of Todd's blades
I'm gonna be broke.

Todd Hunt makes sweet knives
And he's a really great guy,
But Murph is a tool:D

And my fave.....

Bacon, bacon yum
Bacon, bacon, bacon yum
Blah blah blah Todd's knives

Haha, just to add to the fun and get more people involved. If someone needs a size of shirt other than XL. I got you covered Guyon..........carry on gentlemen.

magua slices things
M-18 chops them up small
Murph drinks all Todd's beer

Haikus aren't easy
Hornets are indeed slicey
Don't need the shirt, thanks!

Is easy one syllable or two... I think one. Don't need the shirt, as I just got one at Blade.

And just because I love showing off this Magua sexiness I'm throwing in a picture as well!
IMG_00000415.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, of the entries above, there were four contenders. Outdoorsfamilyman4 and C'Bear said they didn't need the shirt.

I put the names on a piece of paper, tore them out, folded them, and had my wife draw one out of a bag.

Tdhurl1103, you're the winner. PM or email me your address.

D7210064-B1EC-4C1A-AE2D-1D1306D84B65_zpsznad9lr7.jpg

8D4AC3FE-EEA1-4E61-ACCD-909BBDD6206B_zpsa3yxvfse.jpg

Wow, forgot all about this one. TD hurl, if you need a different size than what he has, let me know and I will trade you out. Congrads!

I also forgot about this one! congrats! Thanks for the contest G!

Oh awesome!!! Thanks for the giveaway!!!!

I am truly sorry for such a slow response to this contest. I have been traveling for a while and have only been on BF sparingly since then.

XL should be fine.

PM replied to.

Got it while I was traveling. The wife lay claim to it right out of the package since I am 3,000 miles away at the moment.

Thanks again Guyon and Todd!!

Back