Winner is abbydaddy, post #18. Old Big-mouth's I'm not dead yet (I feel like dancing) GAW

screened porch

Basic Member
Anybody who comments negatively on how long it's been since I did a GAW is disqualified.

Be a contributor to trads.
Be in compliance with the knife laws of your jurisdiction in receiving and owning this knife.
Post "I'm in" and anything else you like.

I'll draw a winner when interest appears to have flagged.

It's a Camillus from when Camillus was Camillus. The sheath is stained from lying in an oily drawer of a machinist's chest.
s3jZDAV.jpg

NYVwFM8.jpg

You got a machinist's chest? :cool: Really nice knife too Jer, looks like a useful companion :) Not an entry from me please my friend, but thank you for the giveaway, and good luck to everyone else :) :thumbsup:

A real beauty there :)
Not an entry, please. That way those who can still go hunt fowl and trout will have a better chance of winning. :)

The THEY or the THEM if you prefer, say: "When you go fishing" (AKA: "hunting fish"), "you never know where the fish are."
That is incorrect. I know where the fish are. Those that are not sleeping, are in a meeting or conference. The ones that are awake, hungry, and not at work, are no closer than 23 counties or 3 states, (whichever is further) from where I am. :)

I gave up hunting fish partly so the others doing the same thing in those 23 counties and/or 3 states would not get skunked. (I also can't walk as far as from the parking area to the water no more) :(

Last edited:
Thank you for your generosity, Jer! I’m in, please.

I have several Camillus folders and enjoy them quite a bit. I don’t have one of their fixed blades, though, having never found one that I liked when the whim to search hit me. Your Bird and a Trout that you are so kindly offering, though, is “just right”: I like both its lines and its size. Thank you for the opportunity to have a chance at it.

Good luck to all who enter!

I'm in!
And thank you for great giveaway. Kind of reminding me I haven't done one in quite a while myself.
Trout is exactly what I have in mind for that little beauty if I get lucky enough to land, well, both.

Very cool giveaway. I have a couple go to bird and trout knives, so this is not an entry.
Good luck all!! Happy Thursday!

Back