WINNER!! WINNER!! In honor of my 5,000th post, one lucky BFC member shall receive....

AKC

Really? Must I? OK...
Platinum Member
WE HAVE A WINNER, FOLKS!!!

This!

DSC01107.jpg

A 2012 BFC Trapper by GEC

Open to all members - just post "Thanks Spark!" and your post # will be your entry.

Winner will be chosen by random number generator on November 13th.... to ensure delivery by Christmas.

Thanks Spark!

PS - When I say it's "Open to all members" I mean just that. I don't care if your username is RGU blue, purple, gold, platinum, orange, green, red, SMod blue or black, by all means, please enter.

ETA - OK, the issue of recipient age has come up. I'm not about to exclude the 13 to 18 year-old crowd from this, that isn't fair. There's plenty of responsible youngsters on this forum, as well as immature oldsters.

As I'm responsible for the shipping, the knife will go out USPS Priority w/Adult Signature Required and insurance, regardless of the winners age. OCONUS shipping will be similar if the winner resides outside of the US and it's territories.

Young'uns - If'n yer folks won't sign for the knife, I need to know. Please. Be honest.

Last edited:
Thanks Spark!

And thanks to AKC for hosting such an amazing giveaway! Congrats on 5K! :thumbup:

Back