Wish list

This is a place to make a request. I don't take orders but I'm open to request and suggestions of what you'd like. So let me know is there's a specific color or handle material you'd like and ill try to add it to the list. Thanks

come on guys 310 views and not one request?? Do you want glow in the dark? or some crazy colored kirinite? Cord wrapped handles? Don't be scared no one will laugh at you. Let me know you may just see it in the next batch!

I don't have money for customs right but I would like to see an AK-5 with thin white G-10 an white pins, and I liked the last AK-2 you did with the black and white, and
I really like that kopis that you did.

sounds pretty cool. I have some white g10 in the mail and was thinking of using it with some textured g10. Should be nice and thin. Look for this one in my next batch for sure!

AK-1 minor with a nice Honduran rosewood burl wood handle and thinner liner. Subdued pins like natural mircata that blend in with the wood.

How about since the AK-2 major is your modern battle blade, you leave some of tang exposed on the end. That way if need be the end of tang can be used to hammer things without risk of damaging the micarta or G10 scales.

I know on a lot of my knives I use the pommel to beat in tent pegs if there are no rocks laying around (would much rather use a rock than my knife if at all possible).

Hey Damon,

When you come up for air after BLADE I'd be interested in an 8"-10" chefs knife to go with the 6" model w/ mustard patina I got from you. Something like the 8" chefs with green burlap micarta but a less pointy. Hope show is going well for you.

Paul

Less pointy? Like a santoku style? Green burlap is awesome. What color pins and liners? Shows going great. Sold a bunch of knives and had a chance to talk to a ton if great people. I plan to be there every year. Thanks

No still chef's knife style, just a little less pointy I guess. Will think about the pin and liner colors. Glad the show is going great for you, you deserve it.

I am not sure if this is a good idea, but what about making a back up box cutter with the hole large enough for your finger to fit through?

Do you think that you would ever consider making either
1) a 23" or 25" version of your kopis.
and
2) A tomahawk?

sure i could do a longer version. The tomahawk is a tuff one. There are so many awesome designs already on the market! I have a design ive been working on maybe youll see it by the end of the year :)

Back