Witch lionsteel would be the king?

Motivated

BANNED
I want a new knife should i get the dpx hest 2.0, the dendra defender or the sr1a? I dont really want to spend 200$ but i need a high quality knife that i can depend on for a while while im away for the next few years.

By away i mean ill just be in a position where new knives will not be available to me due to moving and work conditions ill be in.

Depends on size and blade length as well. If smaller like the DPx HEST/F then also consider SR-2 Aluminum which comes with Sleipner steel. SR-1 Aluminum is D2. For HEST/F get the Milspec with Sleipner. Dendra knives are all D2 and the flipper actions not great but they're priced well.

Depends on size and blade length as well. If smaller like the DPx HEST/F then also consider SR-2 Aluminum which comes with Sleipner steel. SR-1 Aluminum is D2. For HEST/F get the Milspec with Sleipner. Dendra knives are all D2 and the flipper actions not great but they're priced well.

The dendra grabbed me because I actually like the look of the knife and the price is outstanding for ti. I don't really do flippers so I would use thumb studs anyway

The dendra grabbed me because I actually like the look of the knife and the price is outstanding for ti. I don't really do flippers so I would use thumb studs anyway

Then, you'll like the Dendra Defender. Thumb stud opening is fine. Priced right since it's less than SR-2 Aluminum with D2. D2 is actually pretty good with corrosion resistance although not a stainless steel. The Dendra Titanium frame lock does have sticky lock issue since it does not have the SS lock bar insert. Just need to apply sharpie. Don't get oil on the lock bar.

Dendra Defender with Titanium Frame Lock is much bigger than DPx HEST/F Milspec.

Good source and price for Dendra Defender is ExtremAddiction. Email him back after purchase and say you're a BF member and your CONUS shipping charge is refunded.

Same place for HEST/F Milspec and LionSteel SR-1A. That orange SR-1A is sweet in D2 and priced right. Handle is monoblock aircraft aluminum. A little slippery.

Last edited:
Back