• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn - GEC 2016 77 Barlow in Bone Micarta

Fox79

Gold Member
No trades. Shipping in the US only. Only PayPal accepted. All prices include fees and priority shipping in a flat rate box.

first “I’ll take it” post followed by a PM requesting my PayPal email gets the knife. If you have questions feel free to PM me and I’ll respond.

1. 15C115 1st run Ancient TC barlow in smooth parchment bone covers. I’m the second owner. Knife has never carried, used or sharpened. Brand new from the factory with light distress hence the name “Ancient “. I’m asking $old

2. 771116 spring green saw cut bone barlow. I’m the second owner. Knife has never carried, used or sharpened. Brand new In tube with the pin. Perfect blade centering. It does have a little scuff at the top of bolster which I tried to capture in the pics. I’m asking $old

3.771116 bone micarta barlow. I’m the second owner. Knife has been very lightly used but I’ve flitzed and oiled the blade so it looks new. Comes with the pin. blade centering is good.
-Withdrawn

Last edited:
77 spring green sold to Blillebo

Last edited:
Back