• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN - GEC's: #15, #16 & #83

Three GEC's for sale (#83 IS SOLD, #16 SPF): All are like new in tube, having never been used or carried. Trades will not be considered. I am the original owner of each of the three pieces. Listed sale prices include shipping and PayPal fees. (1) #153115 Antique yellow Jig Bone - WITHDRAWN. (2) #162212 Amber Jig Bone - #15 of 25 - SOLD - comes in original tube with certificate - no button. (3) #831115LB Cocobolo wood - SOLD - comes in its original tube with button.

Last edited:
Ill take (2) #162212 Amber Jig Bone - #15 of 25 - $95.00

Just sent you an email sent requesting your pp address

Ogri - for some reason I'm not seeing your PM's on this site. I didn't originally pick up that you were in Au and the listed prices included shipping within CONUS. I must either withdraw the offer for locations outside of the US or adjust the price for shipping to your location. My apologies for any lack of clarity on my end.

Just send you an email clarifying this. It's no problem I have a us mailing address.

Back