• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN - Limited Edition 503 Buck Squire

fewpop

Gold Member
WITHDRAWN FROM SALE. Shown below is an unused Buck Limited Edition Squire model 503 with stunning blue river agate scales. This is really a fine piece. Condition is like new in the box except for very light micro-swirl handling marks on the bolsters which could be easily buffed out if you choose to. Razor sharp original edge. Comes with original box, and all paperwork.

The Buck Squire is 3.5" closed.

Looking for $55 for the Buck Squire (the Buck Duke is sold as noted below) which includes USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation in ConUS only. Paypal preferred (no fee) or USPS money order is ok. No trades at this time, thank you. Mutual satisfaction is a priority in all my transactions. I reserve the right not to sell if reputation is questionable or behavior has been poor.

Please post here (unless you prefer not to) and then PM or email if you want it. First person expressing specific intent to purchase will get it.

Email is fewpop at gmail dot com

Thanks for looking.

The Limited Edition Squire
IMG_2152.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Squire, but I am not familiar with that knife. Are the scales on it a natural stone or is that a "reconstituted" stone?

Thanks,
Peter

To be quite honest with you, I'm not sure, partly because I'm not certain what "reconstituted" stone is. If it means stone powder or particles that are glued or stabilized together, I'd have to say that the scales don't look like that; but again, I'm not sure. Maybe one of the Buck enthusiasts around here could help to answer that question.

Thanks for your interest.

I'm interested in the Squire, but I am not familiar with that knife. Are the scales on it a natural stone or is that a "reconstituted" stone?

Thanks,
Peter

As I know the scales are molded stones - as fewpop described, it is made of stone powder
adhered with artificial resin.

Fewpop, I would like to take the knife if you ship to Germany and if I'm not too late because Peterinct
made the run. Of course I'd take the shipping fee overseas.

Haebbie

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing that information, and for your offer, but I prefer to ship only in the USA.

Think I'll withdraw this one from sale. Happy Holidays All!

As I know the scales are molded stones - as fewpop described, it is made of stone powder
adhered with artificial resin.

Fewpop, I would like to take the knife if you ship to Germany and if I'm not too late because Peterinct
made the run. Of course I'd take the shipping fee overseas.

Haebbie

Would it be possible to bring you over? Please have a look at
the feedbacks I got at eBay from a lot of American sellers.
I've the same eBay nick name like here at the BF. Would
you think about it one more time? Or do you have a special
reason that you don't sell overseas?

Best,
Haebbie

Back