• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN: Safetyman’s July 4th Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyman

Platinum Member
Hi all, I’ve got a few more Busses up on the block today. It has taken me a long, long time to convince myself to sell these as they were meant to be my keepers. They are all a small snippet of Busse history and are fine examples of the knives Busse used to crank out back in the day. It pains me to see them go.

None of them are in mint, as-received-from-Busse, condition. Even the unused ones are not without blemishes if you look hard enough. If you are looking to buy mint condition knives please look elsewhere.

Listed prices include shipping and any other fees. I will ship the knives using USPS Priority with insurance. Reasonable offers are welcome.

1. Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress, NMFBM. Jungle green blade with black magnum hand-shaped handles. It has been used used and the coating has been worn in some areas. The edge is in excellent shape with no major defects. Comes with a forest green Semper Paratus Tactical drop-leg sheath. Price is $750, $700, $650 SOLD.

2. Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress, CGFBM. Jungle green blade with GREEN LINEN handles. Bought this unused years ago and it has remained unused. There are what looks to be bubbling under the coating...not sure what it is. I never contacted Busse about it but am certain they could find out and correct it if you wanted them to. Also has some darkening of the handle where it contacts the sheath. Comes with a forest green Semper Paratus Tactical drop-leg sheath. Price is $850, $800, $750, $700 shipped.

3. Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress, CGFBM. Urban gray blade with standard SNAKESKIN handles. Also bought this years ago and it is unused. Not many of these unused CGFBMs left. Comes with an olive drab drop-leg sheath by Okuden. Price is $950, $900, $850 $800 shipped.

4. Heavy Heart Fusion Steel Heart, HHFSH. Black blade with black magnum mic arts handles. This is unused and the laser etch is in an especially low and forward position. Comes with a drop-leg sheath by Vollmer Custom Sheaths. Price is $650, $600,$550, $450 SOLD.

Last edited:
NzIyk6m.jpg

vNUqWFz.jpg

63a2Y2H.jpg

Last edited:
Let’s try a price drop. Gonna keep going lower until they sell. New prices in bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back