• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn

PLEASE NOTE: HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN

Please Note: Offer to Sell Remaining Knives Expires Today (6/15/16) at 3:00 PM CST. BR EPK, EK, and Antique Ivory Essential have been sold.
Bark Rivers , EK (sold), CRKT Fixed Blades Offer Expires Today at 3:00 PM CST

A photo has been added of the Essentials. The maroon essential (still available) and the antique ivory (has been sold) are on the outside. The center Essential is not for sale. Thanks.

Priced for quick sale. The numbers beside each of the knives correspond with the numbers in the photo. Please see pictures for condition of knives. All Bark River Knives are backed by a strict no-questions-asked lifetime warranty for the life of the knife. All of these knives should be considered lightly used/sharpened/carried except for the Little Creek which was used more but has not been used since returning from the Bark River spa. Each knife ships USPS priority with tracking and insurance. Tracking information will be sent to you ASAP.
(1) Bark River Essential Burgundy Micarta CPM-M4 steel no bolsters. Its CPM M4 tool steel hardened at 63-64 RC means that it'll hold an edge longer than many other steels and is considered a "super steel" for its properties and performance. Leather sheath and box. MSRP price=$259.95 your sale price=was $150.00 NOW $140.00.
(2) Bark River Essential Antique Ivory Sold to Larryb1939. Your knife has been mailed USPS Insured Priority 2-Day and your tracking number has been emailed to you. Thanks.
(3) EPK Sold to maestastim. Your knife has been mailed USPS Insured Priority 2-Day and your tracking number has been PM'd to you. Thanks.
(4) Bark River Little Creek Black Canvas Micarta A2 steel. No box but includes a $40.00 leather KSF City Pocket Sheath. Current MSRP is $159.95. Your sale price (including the pocket sheath)=was $90.00 NOW $80.00.
(5) EK Sold to adrock2864. Your knife has been mailed USPS Insured Priority 2-Day and your tracking number has been PM'd to you. Thanks.
(6) CRKT Hunt ‘n Fisch 8Cr13MoV steel. Box, sheath, and one lanyard included. Your sale price=was $40.00 NOW $30.00.

Please post: “I’ll take the (description of the knife)” followed by a prompt PM or email. I’ll reply with a confirmation message containing payment information. Immediate PayPal Goods payment is required or next one in line gets the knife. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• 06 Jun 2016 Knives for sale.jpg
    06 Jun 2016 Knives for sale.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 349
  • Essentials times 3 001.jpg
    Essentials times 3 001.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I just sent you probably 4 or 5 pms, lol. This site is always giving me errors as of late. Anyway, disregard, looks like the knife is spoken for.

Is the blue green middle bark river in the bottom pic still there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back