• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn

Laurelbb

Basic Member
Raising funds for another purchase, I have this great Bose/Case 2004 collaboration Muskrat. Great fit & finish you would expect, stag covers in perfect condition. Shows some signs of use- minor scratching on shield, and it has been noticeably sharpened. Other than that, perfect. $225. PRICE DROP $175., delivered CONUS, PayPal F&F, including shipping. First "I'll take it" followed by payment gets the knife. Know your local knife laws, and thanks for looking.s-l1600-1.jpgs-l1600-2.jpgs-l1600-3.jpgs-l1600-4.jpgs-l1600-5.jpgs-l1600-6.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Why do you say it's split-back? It isn't a Whittler. Do you mean it's a two spring knife as opposed to some Muskrats which are single-spring? It looks like an Improved Muskrat with 2 different blades Turkish Clip & Wharncliffe. Great knife, mind:thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

I mistakenly thought that 2 blades on one spring was a split back, my mistake. It is an Improved Muskrat. Thx, will correct. I'd love to find this puppy a new home. Laurel

Back