• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN

Here are a few nice vintage knives for sale. Will send more photos if you’d like, just let me know. Paypal, Venmo or a personal check. Sorry no international sales. Prices include shipping via USPS priority mail with tracking and insurance. I hope I’m not leaving out any info but please contact me with any questions. Already regret doing this but here goes....

First up is a NYK toothpick in classic NYK jigged bone that is lightly used, sharpened and cleaned(not by me). Hammer brand etch on blade is very faint. 5” closed. Tight hairline at mark side center pin that can barely be felt when I run my fingernail across it. Walk and talk is lazy but still snaps gently. Tarnish on bolsters. Different colored bone covers but I believe it left the factory that way.
WITHDRAWN

Second is an Empire jack in ebony. 3 3/8” closed. Some use and sharpening mainly on the main blade but secondary pen blade is full. Excellent walk and talk. Secondary blade has very minimal side to side movement. $85 SOLD.

Third is an Ulster jack in ebony at 3 1/2” closed. Used, sharpened and cleaned(not by me). Blade etch is faint. Secondary pen blade looks pretty much full to me. Excellent tight snappy walk and talk with no blade wobble.
$75 SOLD.

Last one is a Maher & Grosh equal end cigar pen made by Schrade with burgundy colored classic peach seed jigged bone. 3 3/8” closed. Knife is near mint. I doubt it’s been used or sharpened but not 100% sure. Blade etch is faint. Tight and snappy action with no blade wobble. No chips or cracks in the bone covers.
$90 SOLD.

Last edited:
Third is an Ulster jack in ebony at 3 1/2” closed. Used, sharpened and cleaned(not by me). Blade etch is faint. Secondary pen blade looks pretty much full to me. Excellent tight snappy walk and talk with no blade wobble.
$75

I'll take this one Nick, tempted with the Empire as wello_O

Sending pm for pp info:thumbsup:

NYK toothpick will be withdrawn from sale tomorrow if it doesn’t sell then. Make me an offer!

Back