• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn

Ya I got really lucky. The only way I'd let it go is to trade up to a like new large seb w/ wood inlay. It would have to be a rare inlay though.

I am not quite sure what you are trying to describe. Do you have a picture of the like?

Possibly, what do you have for trade? I am mostly interested in trading up and adding money. Mostly into CRK large sebs and ti framelocks lately.

I got a first production BM Bone Collector satin D2 blade and black and green g10
shipping would be cheap to lol im in st.catharines

Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested. I don't really dig the hole rather then thumb stud. I just reduced the price of my Mili if that helps ;) I'd do $105 shipped since your close.

if i had the money id totally take you up on that.
good luck with your sales if i get lucky and you change your mind about the trade let me know.

I have a friend that lives close to you , is it possible he meets you and pays you and the you send it to me ?
I live in Victoria b.c.
But can get him to meet you any time .

Back