Woe, and again I say woe!

Oh hell, I get it.... Roll Tide Roll!!
Yes, much weeping and gnashing of teeth!!
Looked at littlehoots avatar and seen that our good man hails from SHA
(Sweet Home Alabama!)
I'm just wondering how Ty Simpson feels right now..... (#15)

Seriously, I sooooo wanted Ty Simpson to go to Tennessee! (That's where I played high school football - Go Big Orange!)
Anyways, Ty Simpson beat my high scools rival in the Tennessee 2A State Championship a couple years ago (2021 I think?) At any rate, this Simpson kid was just phenomenal in that game. Plus, he's a small town Tennessee boy that played for a small town 2A school- he could've easily played for any of the big powerhouse schools but, he didn't. Also, Chad Clifton, Guard, Green Bay Packers also played for the Westview Chargers - at any rate, I digress & apologize for the back story. I'm just really curious as to how Ty Simpson feels that Saban retired because, when Simpson decided not to transfer and stay with Alabama he made it pretty clear that Nick Saban was the main reason - he only had a few days to decide.
I also wonder if Saban told Simpson that he was going to retire and Simpson stayed anyways. I don't think that's the case. Because of what Simpson said about staying. I could be wrong though.
Imo, this has gotta hurt for Simpson. Now, he's going into the unknown, not knowing. As before, he knew he was gonna be QB2 again, unless he beat Milroe out of the job in the Spring. Any idea what's going on here?
I really thought Saban would've told his key guys that he would retire to give them a chance to hit the transfer portal. Maybe he did?

QkFU6G6.gif

Back