• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Off Topic Wolf Creek Forge (I think Lisa took my money and ran??)

Sorry if this is in the wrong sub forum. I stumbled across WCF’s work on here a few months back, and decided to reach out to Lisa via here FB page to see about having a Hawk made. We agreed on a design, and I paid her for the custom Hawk on August 3rd. I expected it to take some time, so I was being patient. Asked her for an estimated time of completion about 4 weeks ago, and didn’t get a response. Tried again, no response. About 2 weeks ago she finally messaged me back and said that she was sorry, she didn’t see my message, and that she would be done with it within the next day or two, and will ship it out. Well yesterday I tried messaging her to get an update and realized her FB page has been deleted, or I’ve been blocked. Phone disconnected, website no longer active, and she hasn’t responded to my email.

Has she been active on her lately? Any way of getting ahold of her?

Their Facebook page works for me. The las update was a few years ago though. The number listed there is 530-575-0619.

My bad. I don’t see any WFC’s in Kentucky either or anywhere else for that matter. Hope you can some how track them down!

Hi this is Phillip. Lisa’s husband. No no one has been blocked. I’m sorry you haven’t been able to get hold of us.
Lisa just returned to work this past month after being off work for months. I’ve been trying to get her orders taken care of.
If you check your email you’ll see I just sent you an email this morning.
I’ll take care of your order.I am sorry you couldn’t get hold of us really. I’ll get it fixed up right away.
It’s not Lisa fault thought. It’s mine...
Also the online pages were temporarily were silenced for now while I get caught up so as not to take orders. I didn’t know until last night that messages(that were already started) weren’t going through when I talked to someone via my old email address .
Again I’m sorry. Check your email.

Last edited:
He's got 2 posts. He made an account just for this and probably won't ever be back. It looks to me like an attempt was made to make it right.

He is doing what he was complaining about , disappearing . On his side money is/was involved , on the other side is a makers and his wife's reputation . This needs proper closer and he started it .

Wolf creek Forge KY,
Lisa and Phillip,
I ordered axes from you in 2018. Had numerous conversations with you thru June 2019 about the 2 Curly Maple handles you did not give me as was in original order and promised me at any time at that moment.
I am sorry about your health issues but the whole world has issues and what else do you have but your integrity, honesty.
Please respond. Provide contact information.

Hi this is Phillip. Lisa’s husband. No no one has been blocked. I’m sorry you haven’t been able to get hold of us.
Lisa just returned to work this past month after being off work for months. I’ve been trying to get her orders taken care of.
If you check your email you’ll see I just sent you an email this morning.
I’ll take care of your order.I am sorry you couldn’t get hold of us really. I’ll get it fixed up right away.
It’s not Lisa fault thought. It’s mine...
Also the online pages were temporarily were silenced for now while I get caught up so as not to take orders. I didn’t know until last night that messages(that were already started) weren’t going through when I talked to someone via my old email address .
Again I’m sorry. Check your email.
ek

And the wheels on the bus go round and round............

I've seen these threads myself all the way back to 2017 about WCF on other forums.

Hope it all works out.

Back