• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wolf Valley Forge (Ike Bullington) Bush Axe

HCrum87hc

Gold Member
Basic Member
PLEASE READ:
Due to the new reporting rules, I will no longer accept Paypal G&S. I will accept Paypal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle. My price includes insured shipping within the lower 48. First "I'll take it" through this thread or PM gets it per the time stamp, but payment within 24 hours is required. I'm not looking for any trades right now. I can provide additional pictures if requested. I will do my best to ship out within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks for looking.

Wolf Valley Forge Bush Axe: SOLD
This is a like new Bush Axe made by Ike Bullington of Wolf Valley Forge. I received it directly from him in 2022, and have yet to use it. It has a 21" chestnut color American hickory handle with an axe collar installed by Ike and a leather pack sheath made by Ike. The head is roughly 6.5" long with a 3.75" edge. The head is hand-forged 4142 Chromoly steel with a hardened poll. Head weight is approx. 1.5lb.

You can find more information here: The Bush Axe

EWet1TR.jpg

gbdKmR6.jpg

sSpBn7i.jpg

cPUDliu.jpg

hUQ4iJu.jpg

s7k9bxx.jpg

KK4fPoZ.jpg

GPDbucX.jpg

Last edited:
Back