Woo Hoo!!! Got my Classic MM Sebenza today!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
!!!

Gona do a review of mine and Nemo`s side by side! Lots of photographs and look at how they are different. Give me a couple of weeks to get a digi camera from my boss!

I am happy! Poor but happy!
wink.gif

W.A.

------------------
"To strive to seek to find and not to yield"
Tennyson
Ranger motto

Hello,

it seems like there is a Sebenza virus or a kind contact poison on these titanium handles...
wink.gif

General, I am very glad for you !

cheers,

JM

Sounds like you needed a sebenza after the way people jumped on you.The military is a good knife.

------------------
Ray

Good to hear, I had the opportunity to see one and now have it as one to get to round out my collection...the small Classic.
Then I need a Large Wood inlay as well....

Wonder if they will do a Wood inlay of the Classics? that would have a very nice shape to the wood!

G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

Thanks for the words! Thanks Nemo! We ought to remember how few will part with hard earned cash without seeing the goods. We are not all as lucky as the Americans who can pick up and fondle a Sebi. If it had not been for Nemo`s Sebi, I would not have bought on so quickly. The chance to get a Classic MM 6-50 was to much after seeing Nemo`s blade. Here is something though! I expected CRK to reproduce the Classic as the classic was made. It is not, there are several improvements and differences. It is only from looking at both that the small and subltle yet effective changes become apparent. I will look in more detail at this with pictures SOON! It shows me the attention to detail, that formites have been raving about, any change is a change for function not appearance, way to go Chris!

W.A.

------------------
Tennyson
Ranger motto

[This message has been edited by The General (edited 11-27-2000).]

Are there any web sites that carry Sebenza's ?

Thanks

------------------
....and sharper than any twoedged sword ...
Heb 4:12

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The General:
We ought to remember how few will part with hard earned cash without seeing the goods. We are not all as lucky as the Americans who can pick up and fondle a Sebi.
</font>

FYI General, not many of us have the opportunity to handle a Sebenza prior to purchase. In fact many are purchased sight unseen, such is the fate of many future Sebenzanites.
I knew for a fact I would get one after only reviewing the pictures and reading other owner raves/reviews.
I can only name a handful of makers whose product I would by in such a manner, but I always rely on user input.

Overall I am glad you were able to get one for yourself and I hope it is all you wish it to be for you. I know my experience has been nothing but AWESOME.
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

The Sebenza is a great knife for the the money. I've got customs which cost a lot more which I don't enjoy using as much as my small sebenza. Slices like a knife nut's wet dream, opens smooth as glass, locks up like a bank vault. If functional perfection had a name it would be the CR Sebenza. Makes all my other knives look bad thats what it does
wink.gif

Andrew

------------------
"Praise not the day until evening has come;a sword until it is tried; ice until it has been crossed; beer until it has been drunk" - Viking proverb

Praise the Benza!
biggrin.gif

Still waiting on the digi camera...
frown.gif

Soon as I get it...

BTW, Nemo, your Sebenza is soooo smooth! Hope mine gets like it!

W.A.

------------------
Tennyson
Ranger motto

Back