WOO-HOO !!! My KITH Knife Arrived

Here's a few pics of Dagr's Knife he sent me. It's 440c with a 4 1/2" blade with micarta handles (if I remember correctly...:eek: ) One of the things I really like is the smaller scales. I like being able to wrap my hands around a knife. I just get more control out of it as opposed to big bulky scales.

I look forward to using this bad boy in the months to come. Thanks Dagr for the knife and a job well done!

DSCN2124.jpg

DSCN2123.jpg

Was a great year guys!! Hope to be able to do it again next year, you all have a safe and happy holiday season!!

Sorry for the delay - it came into the post office earlier in the week but because they are only open 9-5pm I need a day off to get there which today is! I was lucky enough to this hollow ground D2 blade from JB tool maker:

JBtoolmaker.jpg

Its 100% top notch - Fits my hand perfectly - fit and finish are awesome. The sheath is a work of art! Love it! Will be wearing it over the next few days as I clear out a bunch of Alder that came down on my property.

Whoa... did he custom make a handle for that firesteel out of the same material as the knife handle? What a nice detail!

Brown Canvas Micarta

Sorry was trying to reply to post #39 rwn2000 I think it is. I didnt recognize the wood on the knife he got.

That is a very impressive knife as well, actually all of these are very impressive knives. I wouldnt mind owning and using anyone of them.

My KITH arrived this morning. Stoked. Its a great D2 and Cocobolo knife by Jason Tillotson. Its well finished and shaving sharp.

Its really well made and beefy as hell. I took a couple of quick photos. There not the best as its damn hot outside. It got to 39.8 deg c (104f) yesterday and its about the same right now. Were in for a top of 40 today I think.

Thanks for the great knife Jason and thanks to everyone who took part in both KITH's. I will be back next year for sure.

Matt

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

and with a Doug Ritter Mini Grip for comparison, my current edc.
IMG_2343.jpg

Last edited:
Woohoo! My kith knife arrived :D

I'll get some pics up later... but thank you emrhuskers for the wonderful little knife you sent me! The bonus block of wood was a real nice touch too! I'll make sure it gets used appropriately :thumbup:

Canadian customs finally let my Knife go and it arrived today
i was so pumped when i seen it in the mailbox
Bama did a great job, fit and finish is great, fits my hand like made for it
Great workmanship Anthony, thanks alot
i might have a new EDC
heres a few pics, sorry it was getting dark, but i didnt want to wait until tomorrow
DSC02644.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02636.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02637.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02640.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02641.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02642.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02643.jpg
[/IMG]
:thumbup::thumbup::)

hey everybody,
sorry i have taken so long to post pictures and my opinion on my knife. Better late than never i guess. =)

I got my knife from Greg Davis. it is a beautiful presentation dagger in an display box. Carved ivory handle, hand-worked gaurd and gorgeous Damascus blade. it is obvious that alot of time and effort went into this knife. Greg has a great work in progress thread that you can check out to see more about how it was made. I know i enjoyed seeing my knife come to life. i will definatly be watching future work coming from Greg's workshop.
Knives419.jpg

Knives420.jpg

Knives422.jpg

Knives423.jpg

thanks again!
~Chris

I just wanted to let everyone know that the last of the Newbie KITH knives have been delivered. Thanks all for a great year.

Back