woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mykl Clark

Banned
woo hoo...I managed to land the over the shoulder behind the back aerial that Cam does here http://www.balisongcollector.com/videos.html I landed it about 10 times in a row.
sun.gif

Happy happy joy joy.

Good job Mike.., where the heck is Cameron anyway?? I'd better check up and see what he's up too... :confused:

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Damn...thats awesome....I'm not nearly up to that yet....I wanna get the ones I know down perfect before I go for the bigger stuff.

yeah I haven't seen Cam in a while. Actually, I nailed the aerial with the 43 I traded with him so maybe he has some kind of magical power that he blesses the bali with.

Duuuuude, you're like Ninja now, or something!;)
Seriously though, congrats on the progression in skill. Someday I hope to be as good at flippin as you is.
"Keep up the good work, we're all counting on you."

yes ten in a row or so. Of course to get there I probably had to trow in like 10,000 times.

Who's the cat that can catch 'em behind his back?
(ladies singin') MYKL!!
He's a real bad motha' (Shut yo' mouth!)... But I'm talkin' bout Mykl.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

He's a complicated man, and nobody understands him but his bali.

:p Great work man! If anybody else goes and does an over the shoulder behind the back aerial, I'm just going to have to grow some balls and try it myself. :D

do or do not there is no try.

oh yeah and get lots of band-aids and superglue.

Actually, I met this kid today and had the following coversation:\

Kid: Are you a Jedi?

Me: Now what makes you think that?

Kid: I saw your Lazer-Bat-Blade...only Jedis' carry weapons like that.

Me: Maybe I killed a Jedi for it?

Kid: No, no one can kill a Jedi.

Me: I wish that were true.

Oh well I guess my cover is blown;) .

WOW! :eek: I just checked out the video of Air Cameron's behind the back aerial on the balisongcollector.com site. Man!! Is that incredible or what. I'm gonna try that one out myself...just as soon as nerf comes out with their new balisong line. Haha! Way to go!!! Stuff like that makes me hungry to learn more and to try new things.

DriveMaster

with concentration, patience, and confidence you too will be able to perform similar tricks...given enough time.

Back