Wooden Wednesday - Traditionals only please

toda1476.jpg

From today's mail. Made it in time for Wooden Wednesday :thumbsup:
Single blade, black sycamore, Case Copperhead. Shown with a brown sycamore Tribal Lock for comparison. I'm not sure if Case dyed the brown sycamore or if its natural. I'd guess its dyed also. Both make for interesting knife handles.
BlkSycCH 1.JPGBlkSycCH 5.JPG

Beautiful Barlows José! 😎👍
That’s a beautiful knife James, I have one of those also, and I can’t bring myself to use it. 😉👍
This is the third consecutive week that I've been carrying the same group of knives, including this ligneous quartet:
MAM sheepsfoot:
View attachment 1626971

2019 desert ironwood Guardians lambsfoot that I've named Valley Jack:
View attachment 1626978

Böker Magnum rosewood scout (thanks, Greg):
View attachment 1626979

Rough Ryder artisan wood canoe:
View attachment 1626983

- GT
Great looking knives Gary, they clearly are getting the job done! 😎👍

That’s a beautiful knife James, I have one of those also, and I can’t bring myself to use it. 😉👍
Thanks Todd, it is beautiful!
I have other single blade sowbellys so I've not needed to used mine either... yet. If I ever do use it, because it is tempting, it will likely be only very light use. That's what some knives are for, as caretaker, we get to decide. :)
Have a good evening my friend.

Thanks Todd, it is beautiful!
I have other single blade sowbellys so I've not needed to used mine either... yet. If I ever do use it, because it is tempting, it will likely be only very light use. That's what some knives are for, as caretaker, we get to decide. :)
Have a good evening my friend.
That's why I bought two of them 🤪

Back