Let me know what you think!

Woodlore0111-02.jpg

Woodlore0111-01.jpg

More info here:
http://kosterknives.com/knives/woodlore

Thanks for looking!

By the way - the PSK version is only $50 - including the sheath. :thumbup:

Dan

Best use for these is in a Bug-Out-Bag or Survival Kit. The Scandi grind can stand up to heavier tasks than a flat grind could and the PSK version only weighs 2 ounces!

That's less than most folks' folding knives in their pockets right now.

:thumbup:

Dan

Is there a set thickness for the scales? Going through the pics on your site, some look thicker than others. At first I thought maybe it was a difference of liners vs no liners. But looking at the Burgundy Micarta with liners (beautiful by the way) and the Natural Micarta with liners above, the one pictured in this thread looks thicker. Just curious.

That's the only thickness I could get the burgundy micarta in - so that's why I added the liners to it. My personal preference is 3/8" with this knife...since I do quite a bit of contouring, I need 'room' for shaping.

Dan

I've heard nothing but good things about the Woodlore, and several people have recommended them to me. One question: any possibility of moving the jimping up on these like on the new bushcrafters?

I have said it before and I will say it again: This knife is the essence of utility + sexiness combined. I just love mine. Easily my most used knife.

@Mag - the jimping is already moved forward enough to allow room for your thumb on this one. :thumbup:

lightleak - glad to hear you like it!

Dan

By the way - the PSK version is only $50 - including the sheath.

I have been waiting for this , still have some available ?

Not yet - but I should soon. I plan on buying some more steel for this soon.

It can be ordered via my website - just put PSK in the comments area.

http://kosterknives.com/orders

Thanks!
Dan

DAN! YOU ARE KILLING ME!

I am going to have to take out a mortgage on my house if you don't stop! I want a Scout, Pikal, Ness, and now a PSK!!!

Ok, what steels are your PSKs going to come in?

I am just going to have to stop looking at your knives.

Jeff

Jeff - the PSKs are only 1095. Thanks for the kind words. I'll be happy to set you up. ;)

Nick - yes. All spines of all knives are left square for striking a firesteel. But you'll find that you get better results by using the thumbgrooves - specifically designed for this very feature.

Dan

Back