• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Woodlore Style Bushcraft Knife

Adventure Sworn

Bushcraft Co. | Cody
Here we are. This one is a bushcraft knife done in the popular Woodlore style. Excellent knife for outdoorsmen.

The steel is 5/32 inch O1 high carbon tool steel, heat-treated in an electronically controlled furnace to an RC of 59. The blade is equipped with a hair-shaving sharp and mirror polished scandi grind.

8-1/2 inches in overall length, with a cutting edge length of 4 inches. These maple burl scales are hardcore stabilized. The thicker than usual handle is shaped and contoured to a comfortable coke-bottle shape.

The hand-made leather sheath is made of 7-8 oz leather, stitched with waxed artificial sinew. It is dyed dark brown, and has a high-sheen water repellent finish.

Price: $235.00 plus $5.00 shipping
SOLD

The first who says "I'll take it" either here, through PM, or through my email gets it. I prefer PayPal, but am open to other methods of payment.

Email: adventuresworn@gmail.com

Specs
Style: Bushcraft
Name: Classic
Steel: O1 high carbon tool steel
Grind: Scandi
Overall Length: 8-1/2 inches
Blade Cutting Edge Length: 4 inches
Blade Thickness: 5/32 inch
Handle: Stabilized Maple Burl, black vulcanized spacing material, brass loveless bolts & tubing
Sheath: 7-8 oz vegetable tanned tooling leather, waxed artificial sinew stitching

91910010.jpg

91910011.jpg

9-16-10003.jpg

9-16-10025.jpg

9-16-10024.jpg

I don't know why, I really like this dark spot on the handle that you can see in this photo. It's entirely flush with the rest of the handle because the scales are so well stabilized, and it seems to really add character. :thumbup:
9-16-10011.jpg

9-16-10012.jpg

9-16-10020.jpg

9-16-10023.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Cody
Adventure Sworn

Last edited:
That is a beauty... of course not as nice as the set of 3 knives you made me:eek:;) but very nice:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That is a beauty... of course not as nice as the set of 3 knives you made me:eek:;) but very nice:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

lol! Your set was very nice, textured micarta has a good "working-feel" about it. :)

Thanks for the comments fellas.

Excellent work Cody!!

The knife you made me has certaily proven itself in the outdoors, this one looks like it will also. But this one is definately a bit prettier!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Uploaded a few new photos (with the maker's mark on it). :thumbup:

wow.. that's a beauty..:eek: amazing job once again Cody... love your work man..:thumbup:

Bit of a price drop

Now $235, down from $250

Thanks for looking guys,
Cody

Last edited:
Another nice piece.
You know why this persons knives are always sold ? They are really well done. I might have a couple around here.

Floyd

Back