Woodsmen!!! And some Bushies

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Here are a few knives finished this weekend!

woods15-vi.jpg

woods17-vi.jpg

woods18-vi.jpg

woods23-vi.jpg

woods25-vi.jpg

woods27-vi.jpg

woods33-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...how much wine do you drink you lush?:D I like the knife with the cork looking handle. Cool looking.

My wife is the wine drinker, and I always save her corks. I think I'm going to start sending them out with the knives. They make a perfect stand.

That cork looking wood is Masur Birch! Layered with Paduk.

Those handle are sweet, as usual. I went to a great place called Edensaw yesterday and spent forever in their hardwoods showroom. I used to deal with them extensively when building cabinets for Microsoft types. But I just bought some small pieces of Ebony and Osage Orange yesterday. I thought about you while checking out the Burl section though. Some great chunks there for handles.

Dude... This is "THE ONE." That is without a doubt the best looking knife I've seen in a long time.

woodss54-vi.jpg

Those handle are sweet, as usual. I went to a great place called Edensaw yesterday and spent forever in their hardwoods showroom. I used to deal with them extensively when building cabinets for Microsoft types. But I just bought some small pieces of Ebony and Osage Orange yesterday. I thought about you while checking out the Burl section though. Some great chunks there for handles.

Cool! Be sure that Osage is quartersawn. (meaning, if you saw it, watch that the grain is perpendicular to the face) Osage has rays like White Oak, and if you saw it right you get a really pretty wood.

Not to be crass ...

Oh, what the heck!! I want one of those Woodsmen!!! :eek::D:eek:

So ... where and how do I say those immortal words: "I'll take it"??

[They don't show as 'available' on your web-site ... and I'll likely be contained behind steel doors all week.]

That lacewood one is ready to sell. Its going to go for $161 shipped because of the mosaic pin.

THe Woodsmen aren't quite done yet. One more session to go. Hopefully.

Maybe I can talk the wife into getting me "The One" for my birthday. Lemme know when they're ready to rock. ;)

wow..:eek: great stuff andy.. those all look bad a$$...:thumbup: i love those handles...

i wouldn't mind picking up another bushcrafter from you, one of these days... mine is totally different from the ones you're making now...:eek:

I need to scheme and figure out how to justify buying that one. It would be a great companion to my nessie.

Those Woodsmen look very nice. I plan on getting one of your knives eventually. Those handles just look great.

I'm glad you guys like them!! I'm going to do a passaround. Stay tuned!!

Back