Woodsrunner & Muk

Received these two and I am very impressed.

Beautiful blades, F&F is excellent. Excellent handle ergonomics and saying that they are sharp is an understatement.
DSC01225_zpscdnuxpaa.jpg

DSC01228_zpsvnix9yes.jpg

DSC01229_zpssyo4obxh.jpg

DSC01233_zpsncghq11d.jpg

Very nice knives Abe. My experience with four of his knives mirrors yours in regard to fit, finish, and especially sharpness. Adam's knives are a great value for what you get.

Phil

Thanks Phil. Have already put the Woodsrunner to use and it has performed very well so far.

Abe,
Love those blades. The woodsrunner is stunning. Did you choose bone corian?

The spalting is incredible on these knives, the quality of his work is excellent. I've been eyeing the Woodsrunner for awhile, is there any chance of getting a spine shot of it? I'm curious how he contours this model.

Thanks Scotcha, I was actually referring to the Muk, don't know why I got confused.

No worries trestle. Here's the spine shots. Sorry taken in bad light with my phone.
e24bfdfd003179a80f62be800ad43ca4.jpg
c9ba370998c7eab36c219e1a1fa8a9cf.jpg

Thanks Scotcha, that handle looks smooth and comfortable no matter where or how you hold it. I like how the shadow casts on the grind as well, the beautiful symmetry of Adam's work is quite evident.

You're welcome trestle :thumbup:

It's a very comfortable handle and beautiful blade. You won't be disappointed.

Wow. It is like a Fiddleback regulars thread in the AA forum!

Those are some nice knives, Abe!

I have three of Adam's knives and a few more on order. Adam is a great guy who has a real passion for his work. He will talk you ear off (I mean that in a good way) about knives, and the two times I have spoken with him on the phone have been both fun and educational. Oh, and he makes absolutely spectacular knives! His edges are BY FAR the sharpest of any knife I have ever received from any maker. The next sharpest knives are not even close to Adam's; he is a sharpening wizard. His 52100 steel is tough and has super edge retention, his ergonomics are spot on and his fit / finish are as good as anything I have seen.

If you are thinking about getting a knife from Adam, do it! You will not be sorry.

It sure looks like that Charles. I'm very impressed in the short time I've been using them.

Back