WOOT... GW's Everywhere

I wonder that you guy's are all up isnt it very early in the morning.
Don't you guy's sleep at all :confused:

yes it is, i got up to put a knife on for you but the hogs are feeding early this morning :D :D :D :D

I just got a gw satin .140 black g-10.!! 1:11 a.m.!!!!

I can't freaking believe it.

all the gw's came up a couple of times and I'd hit 'em but they'd be gone in 2 maybe three seconds.

The last time I didn't even try to go with what I'd like I just hit add to basket on the first one my eyes said was new.
It was strange...the scabbord would disappear the reappear in seconds..then the warboars...then the a.k.'s...in and out. weird.

I just got a gw satin .140 black g-10.!! 1:11 a.m.!!!!

I can't freaking believe it.

all the gw's came up a couple of times and I'd hit 'em but they'd be gone in 2 maybe three seconds.

The last time I didn't even try to go with what I'd like I just hit add to basket on the first one my eyes said was new.
It was strange...the scabbord would disappear the reappear in seconds..then the warboars...then the a.k.'s...in and out. weird.
welcome to the twilight zone, keep your eyes open for monkeys on the wings of your airplane :eek:

soooo... whats left, lets see....

goblets o gold huh :confused:

so what is this 'goblets of gold' thing? gold warden? gold scales would look like the tan or yellow. so probably not.

gold, gold, gold, hmmmmmmm..........

i am stumped.

I got a rock! :mad: I was F5ing until 12:30EST looking for something other than a Muddy. Nada, so I cashed it in early. :grumpy:

Got up this morning after staying up to watch store till 2am eastern.
Am I going to have to start sleeping in day to score a GW since I"m an eastener? one that came on was one I paid a lot more for just yesterday.
I know wha,wha,wha for me. I am going to try this weekend after that, I may just give up.
Or maybe not:)

Am I going to have to start sleeping in day to score a GW since I"m an eastener? one that came on was one I paid a lot more for just yesterday.
I know wha,wha,wha for me. I am going to try this weekend after that, I may just give up.

You should activate your mail ;)

You have to go into your User CP and than into the Option Menu.
There you can activate to receive mails from members.

You have mail

You must have just missed them then because I was there at 2am EST and all the recent Wardens were available for longer than they ususally are. Had enough time to add one of each and throw back the not needed ones.

Back