• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wootz hunter/EDC (SOLD)

The Wootz steel is my make, hand forged close to the final shape. Maker's mark is hot stamped. 4-7/8" long blade has about 4-1/2" edge. 1"+ wide; about 1/8 at the spine. Flat bevels and a nice taper to the tip. Relative hardness is about 60 HRC. Nice swirly pattern is developed by etching.

The guard and the butt cover are brass+copper combination. The blade's long tang goes all the way through the handle and has a nut. Everything is assembled with 2-ton epoxy.
The handle is Butternut. Vacuum treated and polished.
The sheath is hand stitched 8-oz leather. Dyed and treated with saddle oil.

The knife is razor-sharp hence a disclaimer.
Disclaimer:
I am not responsible for any damage or injury caused by this knife.

I ask SOLD for it. Shipping CONUS included. Outside US sales are up to my discretion.
PayPal preferred (dmitryong@gmail.com)
Thanks for watching!

Attachments

• mb1.jpg
    mb1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 119
  • mb2.jpg
    mb2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 255
  • mb3.jpg
    mb3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 207
  • mb4.jpg
    mb4.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 188
  • mb5.jpg
    mb5.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
A buddy skinned a large doe in January using one of Dmitry's knives. After finishing the job it still shaved. He had previously tried to really abuse one of these knives and was amazed at how well it withstood the batoning and chopping. Crazy steel indeed!
You will not be disappointed in the performance of the blade.

You will not be disappointed in the knife. If you are I'll buy it from you

I have been wanting a Russian style knife for a while. You actually bought the knife that I wanted, the one with the walnut/cocobolo and mokume-gane. Ironically, I prefer a simpler styling so I find this one more appealing aesthetically.
I'll keep you in mind but don't expect an opportunity to acquire this knife.

Back