• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Work Appropiate EDC,gents Damascus and D-2 Framelock

Just finished sharpening this, it would make a great EDC. Blade is 3-5/16 in long, 7/16 at the widest and made from D-2. Flat ground, satin finished with a false edge. The "A" side scale is Devin Thomas stainless ladder patter damascus. The "B" scale is titanium which has been heat colored. The spacer and pocket clip are also titanium and have been heat colored. The screws for the pocket clip have been hidden for a cleaner look. I also heat colored all the screws.The thumbstud is also damascus. Overall length is 7-3/8 inches and it is 1/4 inch thick not counting the clip.
Price is $260 shipped in the U.S.

Thanks for looking,
Chuck

Image_Bonus.asp

Image_Bonus.asp

I'm not sure if this is appropriate, given that it's a For Sale forum, but WOW, that's an impressive piece.

By "screws for the pocket clip have been hidden" do you mean that they were screwed in from the interior side of the scale? Otherwise, I can't imagine how you'd do it, and am quite impressed, either way!

Is that piece signed anywhere? Any file work? It is beautiful piece.

Thanks for the interest guys. There is no filework, but the titanium backspacer has also been heat colored and the spine rounded for a more comfortable grip.
The pocket clip has been screwed on from the inside so there are no screws showing on it. Here's a pic, but it is a little fuzzy.

Well... this is a little different from your usual work.
Normally, I wouldn't consider buying such a thin blade, but there are definitely times when they come in handy.
More in my price range. And I really like it.
Price reduced to $260 shipped.
I'll take it!
Please email me payment info.
Thanks.

now that's a very beautiful knife for my budget...too bad i missed it. :(

you need to make more of these, Chuck...that way i can start collecting folders. :)

Back