World war Z Knives!

So, anyone notice the ka bar marine combat in all black with a kydex sheath on one of the rangers in Korea in world war z? It wasnt even the kabar that made me happy, it was that it was attached to his vest with some ranger bands! The detail in that is just awesome if you ask me:D But I couldnt get the Kukri on The israeli soldiers back:( I researched too, but couldnt find anything with a handle like that. It must just be a movie prop made for the movie:/

Overall I thought it was an alright movie, nice merge of the zombie and pandemic genres. There were a few small plot holes but nothing glaring and I can see why they're there.

Well, since work brought it up, I was watching Battle: Los Angeles with my son today and noticed Aaron Eckharts character had a USMC attached to his gear. I also noticed one of the other Marines had a Desert color Mule clipped to the front of his vest.

Haha really? Nice! And yeah, I kiked the fact that it was way different from other zombie movies, it was more fo used on the characters than the zombies, ya know?

Haha really? Nice! And yeah, I kiked the fact that it was way different from other zombie movies, it was more fo used on the characters than the zombies, ya know?

I'll have to check it out. My wife is reading the book right now and when she's done I'll get it.

Speaking of ZK knives. Check out my ZK inspired BK11

Well, since work brought it up, I was watching Battle: Los Angeles with my son today and noticed Aaron Eckharts character had a USMC attached to his gear. I also noticed one of the other Marines had a Desert color Mule clipped to the front of his vest.

He uses a KABAR to dissect the alien as well.....

Moose

Season three of the show Nikita has one being used in one of the later episodes. One of the leading characters even refers to something one of the bad guys does as his "KABAR move".

I bought the movie used a little while back, I went through that whole part of the movie. It looks like a black handle Bear Grylls Parang. The sheath is almost identical and I could almost make out BG on the handle in and around when her arm was removed. When she boards the plane the pilot removes it; and it's definitely a parang.

Watching that part of WWZ, I actually went back and paused it. The wife was somewhat annoyed by it but I didn't care :D

Back