Worst YT reviewer/knife channel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting awkward...

jRQm6.gif

Totally Awkward.....isn't this site just for fun?.....c'mon guys your personal vendettas aren't really appropriate for this....if you dont like a YouTuber say so and move along...

I dont really remember most of the YT reviewers that I dont like, just because I cut them off and never watch them again. I just generally dont like reviews that are too off topic, or the person just doesnt know what they are talking about. Ive never actually watched one of Nutns videos, and I probably wont if they are as long as you guys are saying. Usually when I watch a review its all about specifics, I look for a certain knife or sharpening system and see who has a video on it.

But there was one guy, sounded like a teen, who really didnt know what he was talking about. He even mentioned something along the lines of the knife he was reviewing being a good throw-away knife after 'sticking' somebody with it, because it was sharp, pointy, and cheap. :eek: Dont ask who though because I dont remember, it was a while back.

To be honest Im only subscribed to two people that I watch and really enjoy. JDavis and X4acto, yea I know, two very different reviewers. I like X4ctos
stories and insight, and I think hes funny, he entertains me. He does get off topic and has a crude sence of humor, but he is very entertaining. But I also know that his personallity is definitely not for everyone. If Im looking for a more technical review then I go to JDavis, whos videos have really helped me (especially with sharpening). In fact his video comparing the Edge Pro and Wicked Edge was extremely insightful and very helpful to me. And so were many other of his videos on sharpeners, stones, and knives alike. I just watched one tonight about the stones he bought for his WE (50/80diamond and 1200/1600 ceramic) I found to also be very helpful, especially how he talked (in detail) about the more coarse stones cutting down reprofiling time when compared to the stones that come in the kit.

Well Im done rambling, sorry for the strung out sentences and what not. I kinda rushed this reply so please excuse its sloppiness. :D

I personally like nutnfancy videos i bought a skyline before he reviewed it but that being said i usually come here for the final say on my knife purchase, can I sit through a 40 min video? hell no. He gets a little over the top with his babbling but oh well to see the knife in hand and in use its good reference and ex4cto drives me up the walls im unimpressed with the way he conducts himself. how about that wealljuggleknives guy he reviews in a basement....................................really and where do these guys come up with the money to cut metal with striders and hinderer knives....wtf makes me mad

Duroisgawd?
Nutnfancy called you a f**khead! Now that is funny.

I am no fan but I read your comment on his vid and truth be told I would have called you a f**khead just based on your username

Well the worst is neptuneknives. His tests are mind numbingly useless. Theres no point in even talking about them. Folding knives weren't designed to cut through handcuffs or saw through eachother.
Nutnfancy has had some good reviews in the past but now they are too long. His sebenza review was useless, it was blatently obvious he never even used the thing.
As for X4CTO, he can be a bit over the top, but Ive actually talked to him alot and hes very intelligent. Really just a very down to earth guy whose reviews can be a bit obnoxious, yet humorous at times, at the same time.
Smokeeater908 and xiuxiu1313 get a bunch of cool shit, their channels are fun to watch. Im a huge strider guy so we all have a pretty similar taste in knives.
Ive probably learned the most from jdavis882 however. Wether you think he has some knid of shitty attitude or not (I personally don't), he knows his shit and he backs it up.

stuff like this deserves to be called out.

anyone that thinks they're learning from neptune has some serious issues themselves.

This is most definately the Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot moment of the entire thread.

WTF did I just witness????

I actually like nutnfancy. My least favorite knife reviewer is cutlerylover. All of his videos are great exept for his knife reviews

I like nutnfancy, until he goes around posting turbo kit car vids, naming his car after TNP. The guy is at the point where he makes a ton of revenue off of advertising. So much so, that he probably doesn't have to work a regular job anymore...The car, and the turbo kit was paid for with earnings from his youtube channel; which is fine, except I don't care to see the videos. Viewers like us, are the ones that compensate him for his efforts. He didn't become who he is today off of car videos, so quit posting them.

Duroisgawd?
Nutnfancy called you a f**khead! Now that is funny.

I am no fan but I read your comment on his vid and truth be told I would have called you a f**khead just based on your username

his sister called me a @#$%head, I wouldn't think nutnfancy publicly would be so crude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back