WoW great Stag

Just out of curiosity,did anyone see..I think it is now finished...an Uncle Henry 707 with scissors being sold in original box with paperwork on ebay last week..Curious as I have seen comment about them not being a real item at any time..Also,if they were not produced at full production,even though they were a parts knife,would this make them harder to get and perhaps in the eye of the owner rarer..??Just curious..Old news I know but when I saw the other on ebay it reminded me of past comments.. Wade

The 707UH Gambler with one small clip blade and one pair of scissors was produced 1991 to 1994.Tang should read Schrade+ and the model number 707UH.When the tangs show other numbers to the box and papers one is entitled to question the authenticity as perhaps a last minute parts put together for the Schrade auction of which we have seen many examples.Yours was a mixture of large clip and scissors as I remember it with705UH Chairman or 706UH Gentleman Jim with 707UH box described as new which made it a mixture or hybrid if you like of Gentleman Jim or Chairman and Gambler, as the Gambler has small clip blade only plus scissors. Both Gentleman Jim and Chairman had the large clip blades Forum members were asked for their comments at the time regarding the authenticityof the knife but do go on and on.....

Was not mine,but thanks..Was actually described as not new,in very good condition, and had no box..But thanks anyway..

I've had a few sleeps in the past 3 months when you auctioned it however you remember your knife well. The general consensus at the time was that it was a hybrid knife..no more no less..so what is your point?

You should be asking yourself that question as the subject was brought up by you.I only made a comment about a rude email,which by the way was fine for another member to mention when asking for a discount not so long ago..Thanks again..

this thread began to lead towards a discussion or clarification of what is acceptable to post re: current ebay auctions. myself and others have asked for clarification but none has been forthcoming. perhaps we are a leaderless group, self regulated, each by his or her own integrity. utopia ! it's here.:)

"Teach them proper principles and let them govern themselves" is OK with me. I propose we stop talking about this. Do I have a second?

thank you for the second Codger. This issue is closed. Lets move on to a new topic-----Like Schrade Knives. (And I promise I will never do that again------ my penalty was this thread.)

Back