Wow, look what my wife laid away for me for Xmas.

Here it is at Arizona Custom Knives. A PJ Tomes model #1 with premium stag and 52100 blade steel. She paid a large deposit on the knife, and it should be in my hand just as soon as I make final payment. I think she is buttering me up good and slick for a 20 year anniversary band, but I am not going to let her know that!!! Happy Holidays Big D1
4013.jpeg

Jason, that is a gorgeous knife. I really like the Ralph designs and especially the EDC. I have a factory Camillus EDC in 154CM.

At this point in my my knife collecting life, I am on a quest to own a custom slip joint(I have that one), a custom lock back(Tomes #1 is as good as mine), a Fisk Sendero hunter, and a Fisk Bowie. The latter two Fisk's will take a while especially the Bowie. Big D1

I must admit that my knife collecting is more randon than that! The closest that I'll probably ever get to a Fisk is the Camillus OVB that I have on order!! You will love having the Tomes and good luck on the others!

A couple of very lucky guys. Those are some pretty special presents you got. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Back