WSS: Bushcraft Knife Challenge Gallery.

Really digging all of the knives. If I were a rich man, I'd order one of all of them. :thumbup: Big Mikes great pics are making them look that much better

I can't make any promises about the blade show. I do want to get there, at some point...

Christian's knife is looking really good! I like the filework near the front, too. Interesting idea. And the sheathwork looks like it's really well done!

That NWA looks like Nick came along, measured your hand, and designed the handle to fit it. 'Course, BigMike has huge hands. Fifty people in India could survive a year just feasting on his thumb ;)

The knife from C. Bryant has me doing double takes...love that blade profile!

How did you do that patina, Chuck? It is very nice.

It's a mustard patina, put it on, wait, wash it off and repeat. This knife is 6 layers give or take, I don't keep track, just do it until it look good.

Thanks
Chuck

edit to add, it's 1500 grit finish also.

WOW those are some great knives! This thread has me drooling. Great pic Big Mike. Thanks for the comments guys.

Ohhhh, that is the stuff! I am really looking forward to getting my BigD knife.

That D. Philipps is sweet! I like the profile and the hi-viz color contrast of the handle.

Yo Donavon, I know this is the Bushcraft Knife Challange, :yawn: ...but I'd take your knife hunting anytime. :thumbup: :cool: :thumbup: Big Mike

Thanks, although I'm not sure if that's good or not. LOL Since this is technically my first "bushcraft" knife I guess my background is showing.

That D. Philipps is sweet! I like the profile and the hi-viz color contrast of the handle.
Thanks losing a knife in the woods sucks. But the black tones it down some. I've done several in Orange and black g-10, but this is the first with rubber as the black.

i really like the looks of that knife Donovan..:thumbup: looks like a great all around design..

Back