• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTB Buck 307 Box and paperwork if anyone can help?

I have a really nice,looks New 307 I acquired in a Trade.
I would like to have a correct box for it.....
Tang stamp is
BUCK
USA

Other side
nothing

Thank you,jd

JD, I got one of the beige/brown two part boxes if that's what you're looking for. It is not perfect but has some paper work in it. Give me your address and I will get it out to you. Or email address and I can send a picture. Not asking anything for it. Just helping a buck nut.

JD, I got one of the beige/brown two part boxes if that's what you're looking for. It is not perfect but has some paper work in it. Give me your address and I will get it out to you. Or email address and I can send a picture. Not asking anything for it. Just helping a buck nut.

Thanks friend,I really appreciate it...
Message me at my email below and i'll reply with my address.
if you have paypal,include that info and i'll send you shipping cost.
Again thank you,
JD
msjdracing@rtmc.net

And yes,I believe that is the correct box....Again Thank You,
JD

Got your address and will try to get it out in the mail tomorrow or the next day. Merry Christmas:)

Back