WTB: Ruger Carbine .44mag

Bmurray

Gold Member
I know this isn't a usual thread in this sub. However I'm hoping someone can help me out. I need another older Ruger Carbine .44. My two older boys (yes including Adam) have one, now I need one for Chris for Christmas. If anyone has or knows someone with one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Bob

nice one Phil. we all have discontinued Remington Model 7's SS in .243. need another Ruger .44 mag carbine

selling this to buy one.

I had this baby for maybe 25 years, not sure if it's longer or not. This is the more original model with the French walnut stock. Also has the American Made Burris fullfield scope that has "NO" plastic inside of it (back when they were the best) and a leather Browning sling. It hasn't had a full box of ammo cycled thru it yet. Just enough for sighting it in. Been living in the safe except for one hunt. $900.00 firm plus shipping to your FFL/dealer.

My mom hunted with a Ruger .44mag for years until she missed a large buck because it was just too far away. She now hunts with a Remington 7400 30-06 carbine.

I just text her to see if she was interested in selling the Ruger and all I received in response was “nope”.

My mom hunted with a Ruger .44mag for years until she missed a large buck because it was just too far away. She now hunts with a Remington 7400 30-06 carbine.

I just text her to see if she was interested in selling the Ruger and all I received in response was “nope”.
tell her I pay her well

that's ok. I found a pristine one for a great price. looks new. Also found another one as well. So now I'll have four total in the house.

thanks

Back