WTB section

propbuildervash

Gold Member
Hello,

Just a quick question. Are the WTB forums both actually empty and no has posted any threads?

I see no threads in either sub-forums and i thought that it was strange that no ones ever posted.

Jeff

If you have a gold membership or higher you’d be able to see all the ads as then you’d be able to sell.

If you were to start a thread in that section you’d be able to see your own thread.

OK, how do I go about upgrading? I just bought basic membership last month. I see that I can buy gold but it doesn't show up with any type of upgrade pricing. I hate to have to buy twice at full price.

You'd have to buy the new membership; and the remainder of the old one can be prorated to extend the term of the new one (hope that makes sense)

OK, how do I go about upgrading? I just bought basic membership last month. I see that I can buy gold but it doesn't show up with any type of upgrade pricing. I hate to have to buy twice at full price.

You'd have to buy the new membership; and the remainder of the old one can be prorated to extend the term of the new one (hope that makes sense)

After buying the Gold membership, start a thread here in Tech Support and ask Spark to pro-rate your basic.
Put "pro-rate membership" in the title to grab his attention.

*Oh, one other thing...keep in mind that the Basic membership is 1/3 the cost of the Gold. I'm not doing the exact math (it will likely be based on the per day cost); but if you have 11 months remaining on your Basic, it would only extend your Gold by approx 3.5 months

Back