1. propbuildervash

propbuildervash Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Hello,

Just a quick question. Are the WTB forums both actually empty and no has posted any threads?

I see no threads in either sub-forums and i thought that it was strange that no ones ever posted.

Jeff

2. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Basic Member

Aug 22, 2002
    If you have a gold membership or higher you’d be able to see all the ads as then you’d be able to sell.

If you were to start a thread in that section you’d be able to see your own thread.

benchwarmer380 likes this.
  3. propbuildervash

Jan 4, 2011
    OK, how do I go about upgrading? I just bought basic membership last month. I see that I can buy gold but it doesn't show up with any type of upgrade pricing. I hate to have to buy twice at full price.

4. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    You'd have to buy the new membership; and the remainder of the old one can be prorated to extend the term of the new one (hope that makes sense)

5. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    After buying the Gold membership, start a thread here in Tech Support and ask Spark to pro-rate your basic.
    Put "pro-rate membership" in the title to grab his attention.

6. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    *Oh, one other thing...keep in mind that the Basic membership is 1/3 the cost of the Gold. I'm not doing the exact math (it will likely be based on the per day cost); but if you have 11 months remaining on your Basic, it would only extend your Gold by approx 3.5 months

7. propbuildervash

Jan 4, 2011
    Ok, that is fine extending a membership is fine. Thank you.