• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTB some ATS 34 small amount

I cant seem to find a piece for an order. It needs to be 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 12" Does anybody happen to have one they would sell?

Edited to say Sorry Bruce. I read those sizes wrong. The piece I have won't work for you.

I need some that big, I would buy it and split it with you, or you could buy it and I will pay you. What's your preference and schedule.

Anyone else want some of this? Thanks Bruce checking it now.

Anyone else want some of this? Thanks Bruce checking it now.

Mark and I decided if we can get one more person to go in we can split it 3 ways. Thats 24" each Anybody? How much is $172 divided by 3 plus shipping?
Does anybody have another source cheaper than Admiral Steel?

I'm curious Bruce . Did you call Admiral ?? there site claims they will cut smaller pieces but I know there on-line store now only offers the 72" pieces .

Bruce,

I have a piece for you. I bought some way back... 90's sometime I think from admiral. I have a piece 43 inches left over, but I can cut you a foot. Send me a PM. If I'm not setup for email, just post back here and I'll get back to you.

Paul

Bruce,

I have a piece for you. I bought some way back... 90's sometime I think from admiral. I have a piece 43 inches left over, but I can cut you a foot. Send me a PM. If I'm not setup for email, just post back here and I'll get back to you.

Paul

Hi Paul,
Sounds good to me. You can email or PM me for payment details. Thanks Man.

I'm curious Bruce . Did you call Admiral ?? there site claims they will cut smaller pieces but I know there on-line store now only offers the 72" pieces .

Hi Jack,
Yes I called em and they said they can only shear one off a big sheet. They no longer do special lengths shorter than 72" long.

Back