Wtf emerson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waveone, I have been a forum junky for many years on many sites/topics/obsessions (threw that one in for Mrs. Match) and I've never in my life blocked a forumite; you are as close as I've ever come, seriously man.

It's cool. I bet he has a holier than tho and overly articulate response and gee golly you wouldn't wanna miss that now would ya?

Waveone, I have been a forum junky for many years on many sites/topics/obsessions (threw that one in for Mrs. Match) and I've never in my life blocked a forumite; you are as close as I've ever come, seriously man.

OM, by all means , feel free. I take no offense to it , nor do I care because it does not affect me in the least. If my position which I have substantiated - exhaustively here and irritatingly so offends you , then do what you gotta.... If you do not see the one dimensional, group think fraught with hypocrisy- sorry for that , I guess.

Via Con Dios

Hell yes! The zealot is on my short list;)

I think I may snag a SF version too, like it that much. Funny thing is, this is one that does need to grow on you at first. Initially I didn't know if i liked it, but now that I've carried and used it, I LOVE it.

Stonewashed Zealot is next on deck. Has to be. I've dug it from the start....I've been very enthusiastic about it.

Paging ibute21!

Stonewashed Zealot is next on deck. Has to be. I've dug it from the start....I've been very enthusiastic about it.

Paging ibute21!

I think the Zealot in stonewash is all sold out. I picked one up when I stopped by at the factory in Harbor City about a month ago. You'll like it. You can see my Serial# 050 at the bottom of this picture of all my Emersons. Top 2 are from early 2006.

7f62cd40-2bab-42e0-b6cc-e3a1c1105ddd_zps11abe702.jpg

I think the Zealot in stonewash is all sold out. I picked one up when I stopped by at the factory in Harbor City about a month ago. You'll like it. You can see my Serial# 050 at the bottom of this picture of all my Emersons. Top 2 are from early 2006.

7f62cd40-2bab-42e0-b6cc-e3a1c1105ddd_zps11abe702.jpg

Awesome collection! How do you like the edc1?

I sure do.^
Hi, Al. Thanks for dropping in.
btw, I hope Shepard CC will have my HD7 back to me soon. I kinda feel naked.

Paging ibute21!

I've got a Zealot SF on the way right now, hope it's as good a specimen as my BT. BTW RamZar, my incoming SF is number 48, and my BT is 44.

It is also clear that you are not a business owner, whereas I am. Otherwise you would understand that while you will never please everyone, customer satisfaction is paramount along with maintaining the Company Name. He failed miserably as you did in grasping the simple concept.

I was a business owner for over 30 years. While I agree you can never please everybody (& I bent over backwards trying to), I fail to see what your problem with the Emerson rep is?? What did he say that offended you so much??

~John

Holy shit I disappear for a few hours and this thread blows up. Quite frankly I think ER handled your shit posting far better than I would have, waveone and mic77.

Anyways. I, for one, am glad that we have ER here. This forum was a constant state of chaos of idiots spouting off and trolling for the hell of it. While we managed to control it to an extent (hell go look at the mohunter92 thread), ER takes that control to a new level.

On a side note, here's a pic I posted on instagram the other day. The Zealots choil reminds me of Striders to be honest. I'll try to get in an in hand picture posted later today.
IMG_20140911_202440.jpg

Well, I know what I'm gettin' for lunch! I like the Zealot more than the Strider's I've had but that's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back