• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS "5/16" Hemp Rope Treated" by the ROLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to sell 5/16" hemp rope by the roll, each roll contains approximately 3,800 to 5,400 feet. That is right, a lifetime supply per roll. The rope was originally manufactured for the Military for use with pup tents. It has a light green tint to it, due to the mildew resistance treatment they did, I bought out a warehouse find and have several rolls still left that I will sell for 50>45 dollars a roll plus the fed ex ground to your house. These rolls weigh about 95 to 98 lbs each, so freight might be a consideration, it cost about 57 dollars ea to ship to the NY area from AL.

dscf0003.jpg

PayPal Addy jimt@raingard.com
Other forms of payment acceptable,

Want to sell 5/16" hemp rope by the roll, each roll contains approximately 3,800 to 5,400 feet. That is right, a lifetime supply per roll. The rope was originally manufactured for the Military for use with pup tents. It has a light green tint to it, due to the mildew resistance treatment they did, I bought out a warehouse find and have several rolls still left that I will sell for 50>45 dollars a roll plus the fed ex ground to your house. These rolls weigh about 95 to 98 lbs each, so freight might be a consideration, it cost about 57 dollars ea to ship to the NY area from AL.

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

3,800-5,400 ft per roll is quite a spread to me. Is there a way to tell how much the roll I order will contain? Is it stamped on the outer bag? Also, are there separate coils inside each roll, or is it one continuous length? I ask, because moving this whole for someone with a bad back will be a chore.

Each roll is individually stamped, however, it is in one continuous roll. The strange thing about it, they all weigh about the same around 97lbs. I do not understand the difference, unless the original rolls were sold by the weight rather than length. I can check for different lengths for you, but the weight will be approximately the same.
Hope this helps, I do have about 32 rolls left.
Jim

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

dscf0003.jpg

I'm interested in a roll, Jim. Now that I've replied here, what next?
I will be glad to ship when notified of payment or receipt of it, if you use PP, I can handle that, if not, a personal check is fine. I will email you an address. Thanks for your interest.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back