• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Browning and CRKT Fixed Blades - Final DROP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment by EMT, cash in hand, or paypal plus 3.5% please. Prices include regular parcel shipping in Canada. If you want Xpress with tracking and insurance I'll cover half the cost. First "I'll take it" gets it (followed by an e-mail or PM please).

Browning Backcountry Camp knife #975 - New/Unused - 6.5" Sandvik 12C27 Stainless blade - Brown linen phenolic (like micarta) handle scales - leather sheath with stone - SOLD
Browning Crowell/Barker Competition knife #580 - New/Unused - 10" 1085C High Carbon blade at 57-59 HRC ground from 1/4" stock - micarta scales, leather sheath - SOLD - There are a few tiny spots on the blade that don't show up in pics - That's how it came from the factory. -SOLD
CRKT Razel SS7 - New/Unused - 7.25" 9CR18MOV stainless blade at 58-60HRC. Blade has a plain edge, chisel tip, Veff serrated spine, and bottle opener pommel. Micarta handle scales with Kydex quick release sheath. *NOTE* - I ground the window punch off the pommel as I found it was too pointy and would interfere with normal use. - $75 - Final price drop.

More pics available by email and feel free to ask any questions. Thanks and cheers.

Attachments

• Raz1.jpg
    Raz1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Raz3.jpg
    Raz3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back