• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Edge Pro Apex

Gonna try stones, so this is going.

I can't remember if I purchased this as a #2 or #3 kit, but I have upgraded it piecemeal so that it is more stocked than a #4 kit. I have lightly sharpened only three knives with it, so the stones are all basically new, and a few are even untouched.

Here is what is included:

-- base and case
-- 120, 220, 320, 600 and 1000 grit stones
-- superfine diamond stone and a 4" DMT XC diamond whetstone (mounted on a stone blank)
-- 15 pack of 6000 grit polishing tapes
-- one stone blank
-- three tape blanks (one glass and two aluminum, one of which has mounted on it unused 15 micron 3M Micro Abrasive polishing film w/ PSA backing for easy adhesion/removal)
-- 1200 grit ceramic hone
-- one bottle (112g) 90x lapping grit for stone levelling
-- water bottle
-- DVD and instruction manual

Price: SPF$200 shippedSPF

Payment: EMT (preferred), cheque, or money order. Sorry, no PayPal.

I recently blew up my camera with li-ion batteries so pics could be challenging. In light of this I will offer a full refund if you are at all dissatisfied with the condition of the gear, i.e. you feel I misrepresented its condition. Or if you are REALLY interested but adamant about seeing it first, I might be able to borrow camera, but it's really a pain in the butt.:)

Last edited:
Back