• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Game Warden - Fat (.270) & Green Micarta

Sold - Funds Received & Knife Packaged Price: Was $230.00/shipped. Was $225.00 Now $220.00

I have for sale a Busse Game Warden, FAT .270 with Green Micarta handles. The knife is as-new as I received it from Busse Company Store. It comes with the orange stickered inspection sheath as shown in the image below. The price is (now) $220.00/shipped. I ship USPS Priority Mail which includes Delivery Confirmation. Acceptable forms of payment are USPS Money Order, PayPal or GearPay. In addition, there would be no additional fees expected for either PayPal or GearPay.

bc_gw_fat_gl.JPG

The first "I'll Take It" gets it. Also, the shipped price is for the lower 48 states of the continental United States. I will ship internationally or to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories. The knife must be legal for you to receive but shipping would be extra. Email or PM me if additional images are needed.

Returns: The knife would have to be shipped back within 3 days. For a refund, it must be received in the same condition it was shipped. The buyer pays return shipping.

International shipping: As mentioned, this is not an issue. I consider $5.00 of the above listed price to account for shipping. To that end, I will calculate international shipping plus insurance and then subtract $5.00 so as to credit the buyer with the shipping already considered in the domestic sales price.

Right of refusal: I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone. I will exercise this if I am asked to do anything that would, or could, be considered unethical or illegal, at home or abroad.

Thank you for looking and lets make this a quick sale.

This knife is sold. Funds received, packaged and will be dropped off at the main post office in Akron this morning.

Back